Dear valued customer,
Urban, technology and green are the essence of the 21st century economy. To succeed in the 21st century economy our cities need to be productive, accessible and sustainable – a transformation of Smart City - which will grow the innovation economy. Smart City Symposium, organized by Global VDC, will serve as a unique platform for international and local smart city experts and stakeholders within the Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC) community, to share knowledge and innovation ideas for building a smarter and more sustainable community. We would like to extend the invitation to you and you can get:
- Smart City Symposium - My Smart City for HK$640 (for customers of Hitachi Hong Kong)
- Knowledge and innovative ideas on building a smarter and more sustainable community
- Sharing by renowned professionals at panel discussions
- Networking opportunity with 200+ professionals, academia, entrepreneurs, etc
- Closer links with international and local smart city experts and stakeholders within the AEC industry
- Attendance can be counted towards 6 CPD hours*
- Lunch buffet and Luncheon presentation session included
Register Now and save this date in your calendar:
Date: 8 June 2017
Time: 08:30 – 09:30 Symposium Connect – Drinks & Discussion
09:30 – 17:30 Symposium (Registration starts at 08:30)
17:30 – 18:30 Symposium Connect – Drinks & Discussion
Venue: Function Room, Level 3, Core E, Cyberport 3 Hong Kong (link to map)
Please click here for full programme details.
For enquiries, please call +852 3199 0367 or email Mr. Tony Leung at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms. Aisling Lok at email@example.com for assistance.
*Details of Institution with CPD hours will be updated regularly, please visit our website for more information.